Thursday, May 7, 2009

Welcome...




Dengan lafaz Bismillah...Azzua Creations dengan rasminya @ blogspot. Go online yahooooo...


Salam to everyone. First of all TQVM for visiting my fp nie...with humble at last my dreams come true la Syukur Alhamdulillah. AUGUST 2008 - Welcome to my 1st entry for my blog.

WHY 8? 8=good luck ada ONG ye la kot. Sempena besday pun in August. It seems about the time to move for next step. At present mainly services conventional methods home based freelancer dressmaker / tailor. As time goes by now nak try to spread wings in new segment.


FASHIONS HOUSE~CURTAIN & SOFT FURNISHING~
~BRIDAL WEDDING & SUCH~GIFT & HAMPER GOURMET

I do hope each and everyone keep giving me support & browsing my blog from time to time. Baru berjinak-jinak, budak baru belajar...please leave your message and comments below for improvement in the future.

Lastly Azzua Creations will try very best to meet your requisition within your budget.


'Give A Love & Passion To Your Idea Creations'


Happy Viewing!

AzzuaCreations

No comments: