Monday, November 19, 2012

Diaper Cake - Auni Marsya Madihah



Dear Everyone….This is my next project of diaper cake again and for now It’s a GIRL…”Auni Marsya Madihah” B/O Waheda & Am.

Congrats for your lil' princess arrived…. This theme colour pink purple it’s all time favourite and for me it really sweet combination perfect for girl.

Those who need this kind of gift that perfect for newborn and celebrate the bundle of joy either family or friend of yours.  Tell me your budget and theme colour, will assist to cater as per your request order.

p.s : Dulu2 bz wedding…sekarang pulak bz dgn baby...seems never ending story kan, but this chapter in our life makes me still inspiring to do more and more my own touch of creative job.  So guys…Enjoy Viewing!


Sign off and cheers!

Azzua Creations.
azzuacreations@gmail.com
019.2385817

No comments: