Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Engagement Nana & Syafiq - Gift Favors Box

As-salam and hope you out there still continuing support me here with Azzua Creations.  Quickie from me especially to my client Nana.



I'm so sorry I did not have ample time to write lot of words here.  Next are my latest order job, Happy Viewing ya...

TQSM for your order and trust our creative works.  Anyway wishing both of you congratulations and happy that you're engaged.  This entry dedicated to both of you for your special moment on 9th November 2012.


Client : Nana and Syafiq
Event : Engagement @ Perak
Date : 9 Nov 2012
Theme Colours : Pink and Purple
Decor : Satin Ribbons + Tags Label
Qty : 50 boxes of favors


Deariee... out there who are interested, please liaise with me for more details at my below contact ya...
Will soonest reply as I can to cateer your request.

Lurve,

Azzua Creations
azzuacreations@gmail.com
019.2385817 (SMS)

No comments: